Chances are… you don’t. But if you did want to gauge outreach intensity, how would you do that? You might just have a sense for whether or not evangelism is taking place… but you might want to create some objective metrics. Here are a few suggestions:
- The number of new people in your church that came by conversion.
- The number of church members that were involved in building redemptive relationships that week
- A prayer list of those the church is attempting to reach with the gospel
- A “report card” every Sunday in which people quantify their evangelistic involvement
- Schedule a weekly time slot in one of the church events for people to talk about their evangelism efforts
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net”