The book “Any 3” is intended to help people evangelize Muslims. The book title references the concept of “anyone, anywhere, anytime.” It is an aggressive approach to evangelism that goes straight to the issue of evangelism.
Shipman’s book outlines these steps:
1. GET CONNECTED: by starting a conversation showing interest in the other individual
2. GET TO GOD: by talking about the similarities of religions in that all are seeking to have sins forgiven
3. GET TO LOSTNESS: by asking whether they have paid off their sin debt
4. GET TO THE GOSPEL: by telling the stories of the first sacrifice in the Bible and the last sacrifice (Jesus)
5. GET TO A DECISION: by asking if they believe…
This is simple and direct and works well in a culture that is religious. It assumes that you don’t need a relationship first in order to present the gospel because the power is in the gospel, not your personality. It prioritizes evangelism in the Christian’s life. While you may not be in regular contact with Muslims, there is much to learn about evangelism from this book. Read it!